• Industry – Institute – Interaction Cell:
• To evolve educational programmes which are consistent with the broad requirements of the industry and which can give rise to engineering personnel capable of coping-up with the accelerating pace of the technological development
• To create adequate facilities of updating knowledge of professional engineers and technologists to meet growth and developmental needs of the industry
• To coordinate the research and developmental activities of the two systems
• To give industrial exposure to Faculty members and students, thus enabling them to tune their knowledge to cope with the industrial culture
• To assist the Departments in organizing workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the industries
• Encouraging Engineers from industries to visit institution to deliver lectures
• Participation of experts from industries, in curriculum development
• To organize industrial visits for Faculty members and students
• To encourage Faculty members to use their expertise in solving the problems faced by the industries, thus creating opportunity for consultancy
• Industrial testing by Faculty and technician at site, or in laboratory
• To organize in-plant training for the students
• To identify the areas for executive development programmes in the areas of recent technological advances
• To assist the Departments in establishing rapport with industries for taking up mini projects and projects
• To coordinate/ identify industrial partners for proposing ‘Centre for Excellence’.
• To strengthen Alumni relations
• To assist the Training and Placement Division
• Visit of industry executives and practicing engineers to the institute for seeing research work and laboratories
• Memorandum of Understanding between the institute and industries to bring the two sides emotionally and strategically closer
• Visiting faculty from industries
• R&D Laboratories sponsored by industries at the institute
Working Committee :
|1||Mr. Amaresh Patil||Co-ordinator|
|2||Mr. Ashok Malipatil||Member|
|3||Mr. V.T. Acharya||Member|
|4||Mr. Sangamesh H||Member|
• Innovation Cell / Club and Implementation of Start up Policy :
Innovation is conversion of idea leading to improvement in way of doing things depending on availability of resources with guidance from those who are more experienced around us.
Innovation Cell is thus envisaged to network people, ideas, experience and resources to motivate the innovation community in the college. This cell helps to nurture the students’ ideas and encourage them to bring up business proposals. The Innovation Cell may facilitate even in getting funds for the project.
Learning is a continuous process and there are always possibilities for improvement in the existing system around us. Using the facilities of workshops, laboratories, library including digital library facility, internet and intranet facilities and research facilities available in the institute, innovative ideas could be translated into reality or existing systems could be improved upon.
The main aim of this Cell is, thus, to create intuition in terms of creative design ideas in various fields of engineering in an aesthetic approach. Innovation Cell will assist students and also encourage young talented minds by providing them a perfect platform for showcasing their talents, working together as teams and participate in various competitions. It will also serve to provide the students a platform to excel in their specialized area of interest.
• To motivate students to bring out their hidden talents in various disciplines of Engineering.
• To provide platform to realize and believe in themselves.
• To empower students to become young entrepreneurs.
• To create an innovative environment for the students to discover, develop, deploy and express their skills and talents.
• To motivate students to take part in Hackathons & prototype development, Technical Tutorials.
• To encourage students to carry out their hidden talents in various disciplines of Engineering.
Working Committee :
|1||Mr. Suresh Patel||Co-ordinator|