Placement Cell keeps track of market trends in Technical Man power demand. It analyses data and prepare strategy to make maximum students get employed.
• Creating data bank of Students.
• Creating data bank of employers.
• Guiding students in selection of career which suits them.
• Interacting with Industries to know the skills required for new recruits’.
• Planning for the Skill Upgradation.
• Accrediting and short listing the student for Campus Interview.
• Inviting Industries for Campus Interviews.
• Coordinating with Industry in Conducting Written Tests/Interviews On Campus & Off Campus.
Placement Cell is Headed by One Professor and administrative staff. Institute spares necessary facilities for holding Seminars , Workshops and Site Visits.
Arranges Job Mela at Campus for Mass employment , inviting job aspirants from neighboring Districts also.
The placement cell invited reputed companies for placement of the students and in the year 2012 total 113 students were selected.
Regular training program-mes on soft Skills, Communication Skills and Aptitude are arranged to prepare the students to meet the challenges of the industry. The students also attend the pooled campus drives organized in Gulbarga Region.
Job Fair “Sanyogah” was arranged in June 2012 and 23 Companies participated and about 100 students were selected.
|1||Texport Syndicate Pvt.Ltd. Bangalore||2||FFI Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore|
|3||Himmath Singh Ka Sedi Pvt.Ltd. Hasan||4||Garment Industry Hynderabad|
|5||Devas Engg. Systems Pvt. Ltd.||6||Tecklever Bangalore|
|7||Connect Talent Bangalore||8||K2W Bangalore|
|9||Tanvi Solutions Mangalore||10||P C Point Chennai|
|11||Akshaya Systems Chennai||12||Alcatel Lucent Bangalore|
|13||Sriram Value Hyderabad||14||Trinita Engg|
|15||JMC Projects India Ltd||16||Coastal Projects Ltd|
|17||Purvankara Projects||18||S & G Metal Building|
|19||V.S. Reddy Constructions||20||GDR Constructions|
|21||HR.Com Bangalore||22||Process Global Bangalore|
|23||Tyto Software||24||Ajmeera Construction|
|25||Common Floor Bangalore|