• Coaching for good spoken English, making communication more impressive and effective.
• Improvement in quantitative and logical reasoning.
• Aiming to make the follower to be a leader.
• Arranging Mock interviews and Group discussions.
• Evaluation of upgraded skills at regular intervals
• Arranging student interaction with Corporate leaders.
• Training through Alumni.
• Off Campus Coaching through professional Trainers like Builders Association of India etc.,
• Creating Question Bank from Competitive exams like GATE, CAT etc.,
• Career Development activities support Placement by modular, intensive coaching as per industry needs.
|1.||Suresh Patel||Chairperson||Assistant Professor (CS)|
|2.||Omkar Yatgal||Member||Assistant Professor (EC)|
|3.||Ashok Malipatil||Member||Assistant Professor (ME)|
|4.||Bhagyalaxmi R||Member||Assistant Professor (MBA)|
|5.||Dayanand Bhat||Member||Instructor (CV)|
|6.||Sachin Adi||Member||Programmer (CS)|