Training and Placement Officer: Prof. Bhagyalaxmi G, Ph: 9148049226
Over the years, the Institute has made continuous effort to develop the Placement Cell into a fully fledged Department. Placement Cell enjoys the status of one independent Department. It functions round the Year with series of activities. It has two fold thrust areas: to Enhance Employability Skills of Students (Career Development) and to organize Campus Interviews.
Enable Engineering and Management students to launch careers in to their dream organizations.
Provide opportunities to students, to interact with corporate executives. Prepare students according to industry required skills from time to time.
To provide training on life skills, career guidance, webinar, Industry expert talk, Entrepreneurship program for Young entrepreneurs and 100% placement opportunities for the students studying in our Institution.
The academic curriculum focuses mainly on gaining subject knowledge. A polishing is needed to gear up the student with skills required to get employed. Career Development works with following objectives
• Goal setting activity for each student.
• Strategy adoption to work for the Goal Set.
• Preparatory process involves arranging coaching from eminent in the field.
• Evaluation of upgraded skills at regular intervals.
• Accrediting and short listing the student for Campus Interview.
• Coaching for good spoken English, making communication more impressive and effective.
• Improvement in quantitative and logical reasoning.
• Aiming to make the follower to be a leader.
• Arranging Mock interviews and Group discussions.
• Evaluation of upgraded skills at regular intervals
• Arranging student interaction with Corporate leaders.
• Training through Alumni.
• Off Campus Coaching through professional Trainers like Builders Association of India etc.,
• Creating Question Bank from Competitive exams like GATE, CAT etc.,
• Career Development activities support Placement by modular, intensive coaching as per industry needs.
News and Events
||Assistant Professor (MBA)
||Dr. Sharana Kumar
||Assistant Professor (EC)
||Sangamesh N. D.
||Assistant Professor (ME)
||R. K. Ashwin
||Assistant Professor (CSE)