(Affiliated to VTU, Approved by AICTE, Accredited by NAAC)
H.K.E.Society’s S.L.N College of Engineering is established in 1979. SLNCE Alumni Association was established to enable seamless integration of the Alumni with the College to help advance the vision and mission objectives of the College. SLNCE Alumni Association creates and maintains a life-long connection between the Institute and its alumni. The Alumni Association works to connect alumni, support students and build an unforgettable Institute experience through a diversity of events, programming and services. The Association serves the alumni, carrying out a variety of activities. It strengthens ties between alumni, as well as between alumni and Alma Mater, providing opportunities for cooperation and communication. Joining SLNCE College of Engineering Alumni Association is one of the easiest ways to reconnect, give back to the Institute, and serve as a springboard for further involvement.
• To create and promote the goodwill of the college in all possible forums.
• To utilize the rich experiences of old students of the college for the benefit and progress of the present students.
• To bring together all the old students and the faculty of SLNCE College to share their experiences with each other.
• To ensure maximum participation and involvement of the alumni in the growth of the College.
• To maintain and update the database of all the alumni of the college and to interact with them.
• To arrange seminars, debates, workshops and also to arrange cultural and social welfare programs.
|1.||Shivsharanappa S. Bali||President|
|2.||Dr. R. Basawaraja||Vice President|
|3.||Prasanna Kumar||Vice President|
|4.||Ravi Kumar||Vice President|
|7.||Vikram Patil||Joint Secretary|
|8.||Sangamesh H.||Internal Auditor|
|10.||Dr. Vishwanath Petli||Member|
|12.||Smita C. Chetti||Member|