The Department of Management Studies was established in 2010 with an intake of 60 students for PG Programme. The Department of Management studies has been flamboyant ever since its inception. MBA@SLN enjoys a special privilege of being only college in Raichur district which is offering MBA Course. Learning pedagogy includes special focus on real life situation coupled with management games, mock drill, role play, case discussion and group discussions, live projects for students to get a practical exposure and meet the expectation of corporate world. The college has been providing unique facilities to enrich the management students with Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Management Skills, Talents and Qualities.
To evolve as a center of excellence in Management imparting innovative education to develop transformational leaders.
- We prepare our students to succeed as responsible global citizens in a dynamic, technology-driven business climate and to create a learning organization.
- Serve the business community through professional education, collaboration, and research strengthening regional and local industries while providing qualified graduates who can tackle the demands of today’s complex business environment.
1. Qualified, Motivated and Competent Faculty with a blend of high experience and young and energetic dynamism.
2. Participation in seminars, workshops and conferences.
3. Effective Teaching-Learning Process. Practice oriented with special emphasis on learning with teachers as facilitators.
4. Supporting slow learners through remedial, tutorial classes and counseling.
1. Poor communication skills – both in verbal and non verbal among students.
2. Majority of the students are coming from rural and Less exposure to the present business scenario.
1. More scope to use modern technology aids in teaching learning programs.
2. Communication and other skills development programs for students.
3. To provide more training and counseling for students to become more employable.
1. Attracting qualitative students because of other program and place.
2. Accepting, adopting and updating the technologies relating to Teaching and Learning.
All the Classrooms are fitted with LCD Projectors and are ICT enabled. Department has computer center with high speed Internet facility and WiFi.
Odd Sem Time Table Sept 2020: Click Here
Course Outcome: Click here
Complete details here
Complete details here