Anti-Sexual Harassment Cell
The Internal Complaints Committee for prevention of sexual harassment of women at campus, as per Appendix 6 of AICTE APH 2019-20 and ‘The Sexual Harassment at Campus (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013’ and VTU Ref; VTU/BGWICC/2017-18/g for Constitution of College Internal Complaint Committee (CICC) w.r.t. Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal of Sexual Harassment to deal with the sexual harassment complaints of women at the Campus.
The objectives of the cell are:
* To provide a neutral, confidential and supportive environment for members of the campus community who may have been sexually harassed.
* To advise complainants of the informal and formal means of resolution as specified by the Cell.
* Deal with cases of discrimination and sexual harassment against women, in a time bound manner, aiming at ensuring support services to the victimized and termination of the harassment.
* Recommend appropriate punitive action against the guilty party.
* To provide information regarding counseling and support services on our campus.
* To ensure that students, faculty and staff are provided with current and comprehensive materials on sexual harassment and assault.
* To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives those encourages and foster a respectful and safe campus environment.
Working Committee :
|1||Mrs. Rachamma Patil||Chairman||9449032152|
|2||Mrs. Geetha S B||Member||8762179763|
|3||Mrs. Vijaya Kumari G||Member||9980775788|
|4||Mr. Vijay Kumar Uppin||Member/Parent||988644822|
|6||Mr. Eerappa Gouda||Member||9448662563|