– To Enhance Employability Skills of Students (Career Development)
-To organize Campus Interviews.
- Goal setting activity for each student.
- Strategy adoption to work for the Goal Set.
- Preparatory process involves arranging coaching from eminent in the field.
- Evaluation of upgraded skills at regular intervals.
- Accrediting and short listing the student for Campus Interview.
Training Methods of Career Development Cell:
- Coaching for good spoken English, making communication more impressive and effective.
- Improvement in quantitative and logical reasoning.
- Aiming to make the follower to be a leader.
- Arranging Mock interviews and Group discussions.
- Evaluation of upgraded skills at regular intervals
- Arranging student interaction with Corporate leaders.
- Training through Alumni.
- Off Campus Coaching through professional Trainers like Builders Association of India etc.,
- Creating Question Bank from Competitive exams like GATE, CAT etc.,
Career Development activities support Placement by modular, intensive coaching as per industry needs.